Lead Talent Partner
WHAT WE ARE UP TO
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 160,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
As our Lead Talent Partner, we really feel that bringing in the right people is the key part of our company journey and would like you to be our hiring ambassador inside and outside our company, running strategic initiatives such as boosting our referral scheme, event hosting and education to hiring managers to create a perfect candidate experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a step up or loves hiring at a fast paced startup, with opportunity to make high impact.
- Hire and retain the best talent across the UK.
- Own the delivery and execution of all current priorities as we scale.
- Play a key part in building our employer brand to share our story, growth and values a community of people who also want to be part of our journey.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- Proven expertise in hiring exceptional talent
- Experience in developing and delivering hiring strategies for technical and senior positions
- Experience of designing and implementing recruitment processes from scratch
- Skilled at training new hiring managers
- Passion for crafting highly engaged and ambitious workplace cultures
- Ability to influence and build effective partnerships across multiple cities
- Commercially astute individual with the ability to align the talent strategy to business objectives
- Articulate and confident communication style
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.