Brands Account Manager - New York
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest StartUps’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across the UK, New York, and Paris.
As a Brands Account Manager, you will be one of our very first members of the Customer Experience team in New York, specializing in helping brands find space for their ideas in the city and surrounding area. You will be the go-to guide, helping your portfolio of brands through the Appear Here booking process, helping them choose the perfect space for their idea. You are committed to making the experience of 'setting up shop' a whole lot easier.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing brands through phone calls, emails and in-person visits to help them find the right space on our platform for their idea
- Drive revenue by connecting brands with space and building opportunities that are successful for both parties
- Research the brands' marketing and commercial strategies and creatively find ways to promote the use of short term retail space, stay up to date on retail trends
- Manage sales process for inbound enquiries from prospective brands in the US, understanding their needs, advising based on available space and their goals and focusing on speed to book
- Manage book of brands to drive repeat bookings
- Do what it takes to hit targets, including proactive demand generation and finding creative ways to build a long term pipeline
- Work with the Landlord team to build your knowledge of the available spaces and to inform their space acquisition efforts
- Chip in and support on other projects or tasks that come up in the business - we're a startup and there's a lot to do!
- Find ways to improve our processes, bring your ideas to the table, and then execute on them! It's everyone's responsibility to figure out how to optimize everything!
You will be a very early member on the Commercial Team which is responsible for all aspects of helping brands find the right space for a successful short term rental on the AH platform. You will be working with a high energy, outgoing group who genuinely enjoys the work they do. Our backgrounds are varied, from asset management, and retail to tech-startups. Now we plan to build a billion dollar global property-tech revolution! We generally have music on in the commercial room and often stay late or work the odd weekend to hustle and get shit done. The team works hard because we love what we do and the brands we work with and we want you to as well.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have 1-3 years of proven experience in customer experience, retail, sales, or account management
- You can build rapport and trust with people in an authentic and engaging way
- You are an amazing communicator, both on the phone and via email - precise, persuasive and helpful
- You are a self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about helping others
- You are motivated by targets and driven to go the extra mile to get the deal done
- You learn quickly and thrive in fast paced environments that require multitasking
- You have very accurate mathematical skills and always deliver the right quote on time
- You know New York like the back of your hand, including the best retail spots to recommend
- You love the pace of a start-up and are excited to represent Appear Here in the New York market
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Stock options
- Potential for an incredible career trajectory
- Regular team events