Brands Account Manager - London
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 180,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
As a Brand Account Manager, you help brands find the best spaces on the platform to launch their ideas. From small independent retailers looking to get their ideas off the ground to multi-nationals that are launching amazing campaigns — you’ll work with them all! As a result, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of both retail and real-estate, and be responsible for a sales pipeline of hundreds of brands at any one time. A Brand Account Manager shall excel with a high level of energy, organised approach, readiness to pick up the phone, and a passion for retail.
- Growing marketplace sales by finding the right space for Brands.
- Building strong relationships and providing world-class service for both new and existing Brands.
- Changing behaviours by guiding Brands and Landlords through the Appear Here process to book space faster and simpler than ever.
- Finding ways to improve our processes and executing them - we are a startup and there is lots to learn and do!
The Commercial Team is responsible for all aspects of helping brands find the right space for a successful short term rental on the Appear Here platform. You will be working with a high energy, outgoing group who genuinely enjoys the work they do. Our backgrounds are varied, from asset management, and retail to tech-startups. Now we plan to build a billion dollar global property-tech revolution! We'll be listening to music and often stay late or work the odd weekend to hustle and get shit done. The team works hard because we love what we do and the brands we work with and we want you to as well.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You possess at least 1-3 years of experience in sales, account management, or client service.
- You're ambitious, hungry to learn, and excited to punch for aggressive targets to help build the future of retail.
- You're great with people, and have a natural flair for building rapport.
- You're an excellent communicator who is comfortable speaking across telephone and email.
- You're organised and disciplined in your approach and method.
- You're passionate about brands and have a strong understanding of retail in London.
WHY YOU LIKE US
- We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
- We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.
If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!