Account Manager / Chargé de Clientèle- Paris
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest StartUps’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across the UK, New York, and Paris.
As Account Manager, you will be one of our very first members of the Account Management team in Paris, specialising in helping brands find space for their ideas in the city and surrounding area. You will be the go-to guide, helping your portfolio of brands through the Appear Here booking process, helping them choose the perfect space for their idea. You are committed to making the experience of 'setting up shop' a whole lot easier.
- Represent Appear Here in Paris as a core member of the Account Management team
- Work closely with Brands on how to best use the Appear Here platform
- Recommend spaces for Brands based on the needs of their idea
- Monitor, track, and record all conversations and communication with your portfolio of Brands
- Respond to all calls professionally using the voice of Appear Here
- Chip in and support on other projects or tasks that come up in the business
- Find ways to improve our processes and regularly bring your ideas to the table
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have 1-3 years of proven experience in retail, sales, or account management
- Have a real passion for Brands and getting things done
- You can build rapport and trust with people in an authentic and engaging way
- You are an amazing communicator, both on the phone and via email - precise, persuasive and helpful
- You are a self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about helping others
- You have very accurate mathematical skills and always deliver the right quote on time
- You know Paris like the back of your hand, including the best retail spots to recommend
- You love the pace of a start-up and are excited to represent Appear Here in the Paris market
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
Exposure to big brands from every sector of retail
Free team lunch every Friday
Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including a great cheeseboard)
Diet Coke on tap
World class team and monthly team socials
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Plenty of social activities, including board games evening at the office, product team nights out (bowling, darts, mini-golf, and more) and a monthly product team lunch at a local restaurant
Hear from amazing speakers within different industries. Appear Here hosts an 'Underground Session' event each month, inviting 4 experts to share their experiences and opinions. We also have an internal 'Global Gathering' once a year which includes exclusive talks from investors, industry-leading brands, and inspiring members of our community.
Sharing culture through our 'Product talks'. If you have learned something new, this is the place to share it with the team through a short presentation.
Friday lunch once a week our company comes together for a team lunch. This is an opportunity to get to know people from different teams while enjoying dishes from our favourite local restaurants.
SOME MORE PERKS
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Opportunities and budget for personal learning development.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.