Production Coordinator Intern
WHAT WE ARE UP TO AT APPEAR HERE
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 120,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
- As Production Coordinator Intern you will oversee space production for all cities from HQ - ensuring fast, efficient turnaround of high quality listings, from landlord sign to published space, liaising with landlords, photographers and copywriters and the Supply teams in each city
- Coordinate all brand content production including editorial requests, destination guides and ad hoc marketing requests
- Manage team inbox and diaries
- Hire, train, onboard and manage a team of freelancers, ensuring they represent our brand and can talk knowledgeably about Appear Here
- Oversee and track listing costs, working to reduce avg. cost per live space globally
- Ensure vinyls go up on every new space in each city and track impact. Explore options for vinyls on in tenancy brands and roll out
- Develop the best possible experience for landlords during the onboarding process-‐ how we can make it wow
- Suggest, trial and implement new initiatives to improve all current processes. Investigate other marketplace models operating content production at scale -‐ how can we improve everything we’re doing to produce a best in class model
- Act as gatekeeper for listing quality on the site -‐ compile data and give sign-‐off, ensuring 100% accuracy, and on-‐brand listings. Working to push the overall quality of forward
- Develop QA matrix to grade output and measure quality
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable manners
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks at once
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not essential)
- French Speaking
- Interest in copywriting and TOV
- Working in a startup environment
- Retail and online marketplace sectors
WHY YOU LIKE US
- We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
- We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
- We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Plenty of social activities, including board games evening at the office, product team nights out (bowling, darts, mini-golf, and more) and a monthly product team lunch at a local restaurant
Hear from amazing speakers within different industries. Appear Here hosts an 'Underground Session' event each month, inviting 4 experts to share their experiences and opinions. We also have an internal 'Global Gathering' once a year which includes exclusive talks from investors, industry-leading brands, and inspiring members of our community.
Sharing culture through our 'Product talks'. If you have learned something new, this is the place to share it with the team through a short presentation.
Friday lunch once a week our company comes together for a team lunch. This is an opportunity to get to know people from different teams while enjoying dishes from our favourite local restaurants.
SOME MORE PERKS
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Opportunities and budget for personal learning development.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.