Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest StartUps’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across the UK, New York, and Paris.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be working on improving retention of existing initiatives, by finding creatives ways to engage with brands and companies that could book our available space. As well as designing, testing, and rolling out new initiatives to generate demand.
- Design and lead the release of a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy across all the levers of the marketing mix- partnerships, out-of-home, referral schemes, performance marketing, local marketing initiatives, and community.f
- Define the roadmap and the budget requirements to implement such strategy, and what success looks like / how to achieve it.
- Together with the UK MD, you will own the growth of demand in your focus market.
- Have an 'out of the box' mindset to develop initiatives in order to raise demand. We want to improve our current strategy and develop new programs.
- Coordinate performance marketing campaigns run by the central function as well as understand how to improve the performance of existing and iterate quickly.
- Be the owner of all things marketing with support of the UK MD.
- Build and maintain partnerships with both global and independent brands.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- At least 5 years experience in marketing roles, preferably in high-growth startups at early stage.
- You’re a problem solver
- You can manage multiple tasks and project streams.
- You work well with other functions and external partners
- You're organised, and multitasker.
- Analytical mindset: we need to measure, understand, and improve everything we do.
- You are passionate about retail and inspired by independent brands making waves in London.
- You are a self starter and have experience in a startup culture - you never take the back seat.
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
Exposure to big brands from every sector of retail
Free team lunch every Friday
Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including a great cheeseboard)
Diet Coke on tap
World class team and monthly team socials