Space Hunter Intern - New York
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20M in funding to date - from top tier investors including Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords.
Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 100,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to assist our Landlord Team. As a Space Hunter, you’ll be helping us unlock the city – that means finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas that are coming through our platform.
● Take to the streets and scope out key neighborhoods of New York City (Manhattan and
Brooklyn) for vacant retail spaces
● Assist the landlord partnership team with updating lists and maps of vacant spaces
throughout the city
● Research space ownership and generate lead lists for the landlord team
● Flexible hours (1-3 days a week) and split time between in office and out of office work
● Competitive pay
● Opportunity to grow within a fast-paced team